Software hangs and stops

Forum for the OCP4777X driver that controls PMDG B777X
drayton_k

Software hangs and stops

Post by drayton_k »

Hi Roar,

I have problems every time when running the software for the 777. When I turn any of the knobs on the MCP or EFIS the software crashes and I have to restart it. This is random though as its not a particular dial that causing the issue so I do realise that its going to be hard to ascertain what is causing this.

I am using OC4BA V 4.310 and OCP 4777X_V4.1.ssi.

Is there anything you can suggest?

This only happens with the 777, not the 747 737 or Airbus.

Many thanks

Keith
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: Software hangs and stops

Post by mvr1918 »

I have PM'ed you the latest version (still in test phase).

Please report any issues you have. Also read the MUST READ. That is important as there are some new function built into it and much improved
rotary and display functions.
drayton_k

Post by drayton_k »

Thanks Roar...
hrnet940

Post by hrnet940 »

I have the same issue as above. It has been a little while since I last flew and when I fired up the software and started to get the cockpit ready for gate departure the software crashed.

Thanks,
Wayne
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

hrnet940 wrote:I have the same issue as above. It has been a little while since I last flew and when I fired up the software and started to get the cockpit ready for gate departure the software crashed.

Thanks,
Wayne
Hi,
Please verify that you have the latest versions installed and have read and followed the MUST READ documents 100%. It works if everything is done correctly.

If you still have issues send a SIOC folder download link after you have copied your SIOC folder to your ONEDRIVE and created a share link.

Send to roarkrsp@gmail.com