Switches working, no LEDs

This is a new forum for the OC4BAv4.
fschrewe

Switches working, no LEDs

Post by fschrewe »

Hi,
I just finished building my Homecockpit consisting of Plug&Play-devices and homebuild components. Testing the cockpit with the PMDG B737-600 NGX, I noticed that no LEDs are working, while all switches are doing fine. The LEDs can be lit via SIOC Monitor, so they are properly connected. Checking with SIOC Console I can't see them being adressed.
The strange thing is that it worked before I built the MIP and reworked the Throttle unit (that still was with OCBAv3, as far as I remember).
The only things I changed was adjusting the Input and output numbers to those i used for my cockpit - but even mistakes ther shouldn't have an effect on the p&p-Devices.
As far as I remember it even worked with the complete Homecockpit until I had to do a clean install aof Windows 10 and P3D due to stability issues...

I can't see any errors in the script, It's basically a merge between OCP4NGX_v4.0 and OCP4NGX_v4.0_OC with adjusted input/output numbers.
I attached Sioc.ini and the script (both as .txt and .ssi) in a zip-File. Perhaps you have an idea why no LED is working...

Best regards,
Frank Schrewe

Used Components:
Plug&Play:
2x EFIS
MCP
2xCOM
2xNAV
1xADF
1xATC
dual Audio Panel
front OHP
CDU v3 (Captain)
CDU v2 (F.O.)

self built:
Fire Panel
Throttle Unit
MIP
Aft OHP
Attachments
SIOC.zip
(160.77 KiB) Downloaded 144 times
Regards,
Frank Schrewe
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: Switches working, no LEDs

Post by mvr1918 »

Have you

[SDK]
EnableDataBroadcast=1

in you 737NGX_Options.ini file ?
fschrewe

Post by fschrewe »

I think I added this directly upon install, but I'll check it again...
Regards,
Frank Schrewe
fschrewe

Post by fschrewe »

Ooops,
it seem I forgot to add these lines after the last reinstall...

Now I have working LEDs, but the switches that worked fine yesterday now seem to be in some kind of loop: Most Overhead switches turn on and off again every second without being touched...
Regards,
Frank Schrewe
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

I believe your dancing switches is due to your hardware and not the software driver.

But, if you still have these issues I need more info from you to look into it.
fschrewe

Post by fschrewe »

I just checked the Overhead-switches with Sioc Monitor to look for loose contakts. Sioc monitor only reacts if I nove the Switches manually. How else could the Hardware be responsible for dancing swithes?
I would appreciate any assistance you can offer. What info do you need - apart from the infos I delivered in the first post?

Best regards,
Frank Schrewe
Regards,
Frank Schrewe