LE Devices AFT-OVHD PMDG738

This is the forum for all your MSFS 2020 - PMDG 737 driver questions and issues
James Curry

Re: LE Devices AFT-OVHD PMDG738

Post by James Curry »

Regards auges,
I did find this a bit of a black art. Some of the gauges worked fine as setup using below details, some did not and the throw of the arm was too long.
Despite being perfectly calibrated I found the servo arm moving say 20 degrees position when it should actually only be 10 degrees.
To solve this I had to include a multiplier factor by * 0.5 for the above example

The duct pressure gauges were initially way off even though they were perfectly calibrated so had to throw in a multiplier to bring down the fact the gauges were showing over double what they should have.
Note the * 0.4 multiplier which reduces the arm throw.
If we use a + value eg bigger than 1 then if the servo arm doesnt move enough we can use it to move at a ratio of greater than 1:1 eg * 1.55
Hope these tips help anyone as I found them out by trial and error after spending hours to get servos to move correct ammounts!
The ratio multiplier was basically trial and error adjustments.

==========================================================
Another subject is the exact calibration of the OVHD gauges. I asked roar some month ago.
Please see the link in this forum: viewtopic.php?p=4169#p4169
My problem is that the range e.g. in relation to the Fuel Temp. gauge is not to synchronizable exactlytherefore
I couldn't finished it at all. Maybe the OC hardware have to be calibrated,too.
Attachments
Screenshot (5).png
Screenshot (5).png (53.07 KiB) Viewed 661 times
James Curry
Loadmaster