analog inputs

Forum for the OC4BA v2/v3 and OC4BAConfig including the OCP4NGX driver
vpiragibe

Re: analog inputs

Post by vpiragibe »

Hello Frank

Could you post here your scripts for analogic inputs? I am interested in the throttles and Speed brake.

Also, how did you solve the problem with SIOC.ini deleting the USBAnalogic=xx,yy ?

How did you manage to have the DCmotor card ( not the DCmotorPLUS ) recognized by the Config?

I found the documentation about very poor, indeed.

Regards

Vicente
fschrewe

Post by fschrewe »

I finally decided to connect all analog inputs via Opencockpits "USB Axes Card", so I was able to simply assign those inputs via FSUIPC (registered).
Up to now my DCmotor card is not used. I mounted these motors in my Throttle: http://www.conrad.de/ce/de/product/4420 ... archDetail, but later I noticed that the built-in clutch is to weak to move the levers :( .
Regards,
Frank Schrewe
vpiragibe

Post by vpiragibe »

Hello Frank

I am trying to use my DCmotor card, however it is not recognized by the OCBA.config .... I dont know why..

I am using the Dc motors from Conrad GETRIEBEMOTOR RB 35 1:200 for the throttles and the GETRIEBEMOTOR RB 35 1:600 fot hte Speedbrakes.
Also using this clutch ( friction is adjustable ) RUTSCHKUPPLUNG from Conrad.

Could you please send me the part of script for the Autothrottles? How did you manage to get the OCBA.config to recognized the DCmotors? How is your SIOC.ini files?

Let me know if I can help anyway.

Cheers

Vicente
vpiragibe

Post by vpiragibe »

Hello Roar.

I would like to know why my DC MOTOR card ( it is not a DCMOTOR PLUS ) is not recognized by OC4BA?

I used to have my Auto Throttle working fine ( SIOC.ini USBSERVOS = 36,xx ) however now, with the DCMOTOR card, I get in SIOC.ini MASTER = 14,14,1,xx or 40,14,1,xx. The "USBAnalogic=40,xx" is not there,as well, even if I manually insert it. There is no IDX in SIOC as well.

Regards

Vicente
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

I know there are some issues with the Motor card auto detection. I will have a look when I got time. But, nowadays there are so many B737 Homecockit builders around the word who have my attention.
The only way to get some prioritized support for advanced setups is to go via this link http://flightsim4fun.com/paid-support.html

You should in the meantime do this manually. But, do not change it in the sioc.ini. It should be changed in the PMDG B737.ini as the content here will overwrite the sioc.ini content
when this cockpit configuration is the selected when you start up.
rprovideo

Post by rprovideo »

okay I just found this thread after posting a partially similar question.
I have found that
2325 EVT_CONTROL_STAND_FLAPS_LEVER

is an Up/Down event. If you send it any number under 16384, it will go one notch down. If you send it anything over 16385, it will go one notch up.
Its the same with throttles and I have trouble finding a way to use it.
Balazs