Update earlier post "Failing OCP4NGX....."

Forum for the OC4BA v2/v3 and OC4BAConfig including the OCP4NGX driver
mneoud

Update earlier post "Failing OCP4NGX....."

Post by mneoud »

Hi Roar,

At the moment crashes (OCP4NGX) are reduced to zero. Sometimes, mostly on big airports wich take a lot of (scenery) memory i notice that OCP4NGX isn´t active anymore but without an error message. After restarting OC4BA, it sometimes happen again, but in flight it keeps working.

I am reducing memory allacation by only selecting the relevant scenery before flight and this also seems to help.

I have a lot of testdata for different setups i.e. OCP4NGX versions with different scripts but will have to categorize it a little bit and will sent it to you in a zip file.

At the moment i am using FSX SPII, PMDG737NGX, OCP4NGX version 2.4.0.0 and the script ocp4ngx_pp_v1.0.ssi. In this script there is an issue with the baro knob. Standard it is set to inches and if you want to change it to hectopascal you had to have the button pressed until it switced to HPA. That doesn´t function anymore and also when you have used the button once it doesn´t function anymore. All the other functions are working fine.

Hope the issue with the BARO knob can be fixed.

Regards

Rene
(Netherlands)
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: Update earlier post "Failing OCP4NGX....."

Post by mvr1918 »

Hi,
Thanks for reporting back on this issue.
At the moment i am using FSX SPII, PMDG737NGX, OCP4NGX version 2.4.0.0 and the script ocp4ngx_pp_v1.0.ssi. In this script there is an issue with the baro knob. Standard it is set to inches and if you want to change it to hectopascal you had to have the button pressed until it switced to HPA. That doesn´t function anymore and also when you have used the button once it doesn´t function anymore. All the other functions are working fine.

Hope the issue with the BARO knob can be fixed.
I will look into this issue when I am back in cockpit next week.

Roar