few small issues

Forum for the OC4BA v2/v3 and OC4BAConfig including the OCP4NGX driver
Andycyxu

few small issues

Post by Andycyxu »

i am using the OCP4NGX_V2.8b.ssi even though i do not have OVH, (well I will once i am done building it) lol it will not be OC P&P one but made based on their master card etc...
I could not use the OCP4NGX_PP_V1.0.ssi i tried and nothing would work right.

with the 2.8b i have few small issues
1. like others the BARO nob does not work right on efis
2. i cant seem to change bank angle on MCP ? i might have forgotten how? i use mcp v2 p&p from OC.
3. Landing gear lever doesn't work i just modified it as joystic64 and use FSUIPC
4. OVH when first loading has all the hydraulics and fuel pumps turned OFF, you did mention that using without OVH may mess up some settings on start up so i can live with it as all other stuff works great

Last but not least the crashes like some experience they would not be a big deal as I can restart program every time only the OVH gets messed up :)
I do use multiple monitors as previous poster so looking forward to his test with new 2.4.4 ver.

also, I use it with P3D and other then the few issues mentioned all works well

Otherwise I am happy camper.

Andy
mneoud

Re: few small issues

Post by mneoud »

Hi Andy,

see also my reaction in viewtopic.php?f=11&t=238

Regards

Rene
(Netherlands)
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: few small issues

Post by mvr1918 »

Andycyxu wrote:i am using the OCP4NGX_V2.8b.ssi even though i do not have OVH, (well I will once i am done building it) lol it will not be OC P&P one but made based on their master card etc...
I could not use the OCP4NGX_PP_V1.0.ssi i tried and nothing would work right.

with the 2.8b i have few small issues
1. like others the BARO nob does not work right on efis
2. i cant seem to change bank angle on MCP ? i might have forgotten how? i use mcp v2 p&p from OC.
3. Landing gear lever doesn't work i just modified it as joystic64 and use FSUIPC
4. OVH when first loading has all the hydraulics and fuel pumps turned OFF, you did mention that using without OVH may mess up some settings on start up so i can live with it as all other stuff works great

Last but not least the crashes like some experience they would not be a big deal as I can restart program every time only the OVH gets messed up :)
I do use multiple monitors as previous poster so looking forward to his test with new 2.4.4 ver.

Otherwise I am happy camper.

Andy
Hi,
like others the BARO nob does not work right on efis
A new OCP4NGX_PP_V1.1.ssi and OCP4NGX_V2.9.ssi should be on the download page now. Both updated scripts have corrections for proper BARO handling.
i cant seem to change bank angle on MCP ? i might have forgotten how? i use mcp v2 p&p from OC.
If I remember right it was either a long HDG SEL push or a double click to switch between angle and hdg
Landing gear lever doesn't work i just modified it as joystic64 and use FSUIPC
Landing gear function works fine for me
OVH when first loading has all the hydraulics and fuel pumps turned OFF, you did mention that using without OVH may mess up some settings on start up so i can live with it as all other stuff works great
The OVH scripting was a nightmare to get OK, due to PMDG SDK issues. But, works now OK with me P&P OVH module
I am on P3D aswell, but can not official state that OC4BA v2 works OK there as well