OC4BA problems and P3D

Forum for the OC4BA v2/v3 and OC4BAConfig including the OCP4NGX driver
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: OC4BA problems and P3D

Post by mvr1918 »

Hi

The delay issue is a local issue on your PC as the other issue you hav ebeen struggling with the last weeks.

I do not know what causes it, but it could be an USB related issue.

Try to plug the MCP USB cable directly to an USB port on your PC, not via an USB hub.

Then remember to reconfigure with OC4BAConfig before you try again.

Roar
Jammur

Post by Jammur »

Hi

I changed the USB port and still the delay :? anything else I can try ? They work fine without the NGX loaded then a delay once its loaded and connected :(

Jamie
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

Hi,

Just needed to take a few steps back to fully understand...

You said:
Jammur wrote:Ok now the strange thing is when I boot up my other hard drive with P3D on it and do the exact same thing, it works no problem! I don't know why. The course moves fine and the digits are changing?

Jamie
Did you actually mean FSX in the sentence above as you in the next email says you started up P3D and had the problem.

Are everything fine with FSX, but not with P3D or do they behave the same? Please clarify for me.

NGX with P3D is something I do not support.

Roar
Jammur

Post by Jammur »

Hi Roar,

I would like to update on this... So today I took the NGX on a short flight, I booted up the SIOC and again the -99 in both course screens and heading screen... I continued on as everything else seemed to work ignoring the error, so when I went to enter the course for my ils approach the knob would not rotate on the NGX MCP, I then right clicked it and voila the course appeared on the OC MCP Screen, but I done the same with the other course knob and heading knob and again they appeared, I now have no -99 and a fully working MCP on the NGX :) I don't know why but all I had to do was right click each of these knobs to activate the screens, I hope this helps in a way to fix on a next script. All working ok just a slight delay in the 777 VS still, it does the opposite also, not a big issue but hope to fix it soon.

Jamie