Lights test

Forum for the OC4BA v2/v3 and OC4BAConfig including the OCP4NGX driver
ridnert

Lights test

Post by ridnert »

Hi Roar
Noticed that not all lights are Bright up on the OVH panel when Lights test switch is set to TEST position. All lights lits up on SCIOC manager test. My problem or the Script?
Not brighted up lights are, for ex. Both fuel pumps, Filter bypass both, valve open and 10 more.

Also the four annoncers below APU Bleed switch has no VARS for outputs, what I can find. Will they be implemented or my problem not finding them?

Brgds Thommy
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: Lights test

Post by mvr1918 »

Noticed that not all lights are Bright up on the OVH panel when Lights test switch is set to TEST position. All lights lits up on SCIOC manager test. My problem or the Script?
Not brighted up lights are, for ex. Both fuel pumps, Filter bypass both, valve open and 10 more.
I do not think any annunciator on the OVH should light up during test from the MIP switch, as I haven't coded that in the script. I will do it in an update.
Also the four annoncers below APU Bleed switch has no VARS for outputs, what I can find. Will they be implemented or my problem not finding them?
These annunciators are not in the PMDG SDK. I have reported it to PMDG, but no correction yet.
I suggest that you also send in a note to PMDG about missing SDK variables.

The more of us sending in complains about missing items, the bigger are the change that they will do something about it.

The Electrical Display and the Doors annunciators on the OVH are also items that in not in the SDK. Report them as well.

When a new SDK is coming out I will implement them.

Remember that the BATTERY has to be turned on to have status of annunciators to be sent to the OVH.
ridnert

Re: Lights test

Post by ridnert »

Hi Roar,
just to let you know that I have pushed on them as well. If any luck I will get back to you.

Brgds Thommy