EFIS V2

Forum for the OC4BA v2/v3 and OC4BAConfig including the OCP4NGX driver
Jammur

Re: EFIS V2

Post by Jammur »

Hi

Thank you, also I'm wondering if I can assign my 2 lower push buttins to TFC and CTR in the scripts...

Many thanks and merry Christmas!

Jamie
Jammur

Post by Jammur »

Hi,

I have attached a screenshot of my edit, so now I have the rotaries working aswell as the push buttons, but they seem to go the opposite direction of my input amd they dont stop moving the BARO until I move it in the opposite direction, Is this in the real aircraft ? Also Im I cant find the inputs for RADIO / BARO and IN / HPA , and looking to add the CTR and TFC push buttons, then all is good.
dfgh.jpg
dfgh.jpg (99.29 KiB) Viewed 5027 times
Thanks

Jamie
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

Hi

The direction of the rotaries can be changed by changing the * -1 multiplier to * 1 if wrong direction is happening

eg

L0 = ROTARY_BARO * -1 to L0 = ROTARY_BARO * 1

In the B777X there is a bug that will let BARO and MINS rotation continue until opposite rotation is done ( hope to fix this in next update)
In B737 script this should be working OK

For CTR and TFC you have to change the outputs for WPT and DATA as these are used to emulate the CTR and TFC functions
Jammur

Post by Jammur »

Hi

Thank you i appreciate all the help. Ok so how do I change the outputs for CTR and TFC and still have WPT and DATA on the EFIS? Also I still can't find the assignments for RADIO - BARO / IN - HPA (dual rotary)

Thanks

Jamie
Jammur

Post by Jammur »

Bump
FatherDane

Post by FatherDane »

I have an EFIS v2 from Open cockpits, and I am running it in P3D v 3.1 on a PMDG NGX flight simulator. I connect with OC4BA v3 (for the PMDG NGX) and all the buttons and dials work except the CTR and TFC buttons since the knobs do not have centre push capabilities. All buttons on the bottom work exactly as they do in the "real" EFIS.

I do, however, have other devices attached to the simulator that have "spare" buttons that can be assigned to replicate these two functions if only I knew how. I presume that the buttons would be assigned under FSUIPC but I can't seem to get any clear information from either Pete Dowson (who says to ask PMDG) or PMDG (who say to ask Pete Dowson).

So, does anyone have any clear instructions on how to assign the CTR and TFC functions to another device, please?
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

You already have these functions (CTR and TFC) implemented in OCP4NGX.

If you double click WPT you will emulate a CTR push and if you double click DATA you emulate a TFC push

Hope this answered your questions.