Opencockpits multiradio auto modeC

Forum for the OCP4777X driver that controls PMDG B777X
jeroendv

Opencockpits multiradio auto modeC

Post by jeroendv »

Hello,

Purchased both the drivers and when i am in the 737 or the 777 my opencockpits multiradio always transmits TA/RA, even when i click it off, it automatically goes on.

Contacted opencockpits and they answered that i need the drivers OCP4777x in order to make that work.
But i can't get that to work, is the multiradio even supported?

thanks.
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: Opencockpits multiradio auto modeC

Post by mvr1918 »

The MultiRadio module is not a B737/B777/B747 module that is directly supported by OC4BAv3.

But, I believe it should be possible to get it to work and be used with the B737 and B777 with some editing of the scripts.

I do not have any experience of using this module.

I can't find any manual on the OC site, so it hard to tell how it operates.

Could you send me an image of the sioc.exe window when you run sioc.exe with the module conneceted. I need to find out
the IDX it is using.
jeroendv

Post by jeroendv »

It is using a program you can download on the opencockpits website (in shop u go to the multiradio and then to the tab downloads).
It's called IOCPModules, not SIOC.exe.

The only files i can find is IOCPModules.ini inside that map where the program is.
So my guess is that it won't work, even if opencockpits says it will work with your software.
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

As it doesn't use SIOC.exe, I guess it will not work without major code editing to OC4BAv3.

I do not have any time for that , sorry.
jeroendv

Post by jeroendv »

Well, i kind of solved the problem tho.

I messed around a bit with the .ini file and now i disabled the ATC module so both COM NAV and ADF are working but the ATC part not and now it does no longer autotransmit mode C.

Opencockpits told me it was possible with the OCP software, but then again it is more a problem with their software...

Thanks anyway for the help :-)
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: Opencockpits multiradio auto modeC[SOLVED]

Post by mvr1918 »

just marked this topic as solved
drayton_k

Post by drayton_k »

Hi,

I used to get his and have added NoActionOn7B91=Yes to the general section of the FSUIPC.INI file. This stopped it for me..Hope this is of use...

Keith