OCP4NGX driver not responding[SOLVED]

This is a new forum for the OC4BAv4.
aaronlunn

OCP4NGX driver not responding[SOLVED]

Post by aaronlunn »

When I load OC4BAv4 in the add on menu of FSX and select The 737 and press the cockpit to load the driver, all controls freeze. If I try and bring the driver window up, it just says (not responding). FSX is not frozen, but any external controls don’t work are and my scripts don’t seem to be connecting to FSX. My SIOC program shows me connected and the panels I've made are working in the SIOC monitor. I have also modified a script to fit my Opencockpits I/Obcard panels. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. FYI: everything worked about 8 months ago when I last worked on my cockpit build.

Thanks
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: OCP4NGX driver not responding

Post by mvr1918 »

I have PMed you the latest OC4BAv4 to make sure you are using it and not any older version.

I also suggest that you uninstall OC4BAv4 and SIOC. Delete all remaining OC4BAv4 and SIOC files. Reinstall SIOC v5.1 and latest OC4BAv4.

In OC4BAv4 you do not have to click cockpit window in OC4BAv4. Just click the B737 airplane image to initiate the driver.
aaronlunn

Post by aaronlunn »

Thank you for your response. I updated my versions of OC4BAv4 and the latest SIOC driver. That cleaned some things up, but I then started receiving a run time error. I updated my Microsoft .Netframework and now everything works! Thank you and this forum!

Aaron
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

Fine, I mark this topic as SOLVED