OC4BA installation problem with P3D[SOLVED]

This is a new forum for the OC4BAv4.
PH-JRJ

OC4BA installation problem with P3D[SOLVED]

Post by PH-JRJ »

Hi Roar,

Just installed P3Dv4 on my new PC and now have a problem with installing OC4BAV4. v4.2
When I run setup all looks ok until I have to Select the Flightsimulator. I'm not able to select the field of P3D is not marked.
Took al the steps in the mustread file and Install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2010/2015 and latest .NET Framework are installed
Furthermore exe.xml is not visisble in \AppData\Roaming\Lockhead Martin\Prepard3D after enabeling of hidden files.

Oc4BA starts up but ngx driver is not working. Error message. Also not able to update to version 4.4 when I use update button

Note, I named my main folder Lockheed Martin instead of P3d is this a problem?

Can you help me?

Thanks
Best regards

Remco
PH-JRJ

Re: OC4BA installation problem with P3D

Post by PH-JRJ »

PH-JRJ wrote:Hi Roar,

Just installed P3Dv4 on my new PC and now have a problem with installing OC4BAV4. v4.2
When I run setup all looks ok until I have to Select the Flightsimulator. I'm not able to select the field of P3D is not marked.
Took al the steps in the mustread file and Install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2010/2015 and latest .NET Framework are installed
Furthermore exe.xml is not visisble in \AppData\Roaming\Lockhead Martin\Prepard3D after enabeling of hidden files.

Oc4BA starts up but ngx driver is not working. Error message. Also not able to update to version 4.4 when I use update button

Note, I named my main folder Lockheed Martin instead of P3d is this a problem?

Can you help me?

Thanks
Best regards

Remco

All working fine, Thanks Roar for the support!
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: OC4BA installation problem with P3D

Post by mvr1918 »

Marked as SOLVED