Revsim motorised TQ and PMDGNGX V3

The forum for the new PMDG B747v3
JPK

Revsim motorised TQ and PMDGNGX V3

Post by JPK »

Hello,

Like to invest
As Opencockpits support told me that PMDGNGX V3 does not support or recognize (old codes anymore ) i wonder if your software is able
to do so as OC point me into this direction .
The TQ is running on a Sioc (V 50B5) script and a Opencockpit motorcard and a Revsim card for the button(s) ..
Main panel is controlled by CPfight (MIP737 board ) together with and MCP737 Pro , Efis , radio's and other and all that is supported by CPFlight drivers
for the PMDGNGX on Prepar3d V4.1 .
Best regards ,
Jean Paul
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: Revsim motorised TQ and PMDGNGX V3

Post by mvr1918 »

Sorry, but there is no support for any Revsim TQ in OC4BAv4 software.
JPK

Post by JPK »

Hello ,

Thanks for your reply ...
This so called RSP TQ has been bild around Opencockpits hardware ( motorcard )and Sioc software so
it seems that this information has put me on the wrong track .....
Best regards ,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for your email. Different clients have problems with PMDG and Prepar3Dv4, PMDG don't support the older scripts codes and now the addons work through other app, like flightsim4fun.com
Moreover, I attach your email to Manuel Velez.
Rubén Macías,
Opencockpits Support Team
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

Hi,
Sorry, I didn't know the TQ was based on OpenCOckpits and SIOC.
If the TQ is working with SIOC it should also with OC4BAv4, but you have to make your own script. I believe there is someone else that have OC4BAv4 that also use a a TQ with it.

The PMDG EVENTS and VARIABLES are all avaiable via OC4BAv4, but you will need to write the script or get the script. I do not have the script.

I try to contact the guy, I believe have these.