Landing gear programming

This is a new forum for the OC4BAv4.
aaronlunn

Landing gear programming

Post by aaronlunn »

Hello,

I keep shooting myself in the foot by taking long breaks from my sim build... I have to relearn the software each time.

Today’s issue is programming my landing gear. I have the Opencockpits 737 Landing gear handle. There are two input switches that can be wired. Both are wired and I receive an input signal in both the full up and down position. Gear off shows no input on SIOC monitor. When using OC4BAv4, I see two programmable positions for the gear. “U” & “D.” When I physically move the handle, I get a gear down function when down, but when I bring the handle all the way up through the gear off position, the sim reads it as going to the middle off position.

I am hoping you might be able to help me map the gear up/ down along with the middle off position with my Opencockpits gear handle.

Thanks,

Aaron
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: Landing gear programming

Post by mvr1918 »

You have to make sure that the script has the correct input numbers you are using on your MASTER card.

There are videos on www.flightsim4fun.com on how to modify the numbers in the script so they match your hardware..