8092 vs 8094 port

This is a new forum for the OC4BAv4.
aaronlunn

8092 vs 8094 port

Post by aaronlunn »

Ok....

Sometimes this just seems like magic to me.... I had a script working, albeit I had to launch the driver by double clicking the cockpit I was choosing in the config page. I modified some script to work with my I/o card switches and annunciation and now I can’t get OCP4NGX to connect to the sim. After my updated version of OC4BAv4 was installed I had luck with switching the ports to 8094. Now I can’t seem to get them to stay changed. I have opened OC4BAv4 in my SIOC folder and changed things in the config file. I think I have deleted past PMDG cockpit files. When you describe deleting them, what exact file do you delete them from. I deleted any config cockpits I set up. When I try to set up a new config, my IOCP Server has no port listed. This port issue must be the root of my connection problem... The peculiar thing when I did have the program working is that I couldn’t get it to work by clicking the airplane. I had to double click my chosen cockpit from in the config screen.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Aaron
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: 8092 vs 8094 port

Post by mvr1918 »

You must make changes to PMDG ***.ini files, not SIOC.ini, if you do any manually editing of these files.

To get a new fresh PMDG ***.ini file you just "Reset SIOC.ini from OC4BAv4/Config's menu and copy it to a PMDG ***.ini

*** can be either 737 , 747 or 777