operating error

This is a new forum for the OC4BAv4.
ferminlopezes

Re: operating error

Post by ferminlopezes »

Hello good day.
1.- Effectively, OC4BAv4 works very well, although I have not yet been able to verify its full potential. The only good thing about Prosim is that it allows you to put screens with instruments from anywhere in the system with an IP connection only.

In the PMDG 737NGX you can move screens but it consumes a lot of resources.

2.- As I told you, I changed from sioc. Now I have version 5.1
I have managed to make everything work (MCP, EFIS, COM !, NAV !, NAV2, TCAS, ADF1), except for the ADF (Stamby) and I see that when I press some MIP switches they get stuck: light test, error test.
I have not made any flights yet. I hope to do it soon.

3.- I also hope to soon include the iocards: USBExpansión, Master (2), Inputs, Outputs, Servos, etc. Especially for the MIP and for some things of the Overhead.

4.- Another problem that I see is that in the sioc screen, it appears that it does not recognize the FSUIPC, as if it were not. I just installed version FSUIPC5 v132c and apparently everything works fine except that it does not appear on the main SIOC screen.

5.- A part, I would like to ask you a question: Could OC $ BAv4 be included in the future for the MD-82 of MaddogX?

regards
ferminlopezes

Post by ferminlopezes »

Error ruta fsuipc desde OC4BAv4.JPG
Error ruta fsuipc desde OC4BAv4.JPG (44.22 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
I tried to read the FSUIPC.ini and I get an error: The system did not find the specified path
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

The ADF Standby is not transmitted out from neither PMDG SimConnect. The hardware ADF Standby is correct, but it is not sync'd with the virtual.
and I see that when I press some MIP switches they get stuck: light test, error test.
If you mean making changes in the virtual MIP panel causes stuck switches, please describe in more detail. I have never seen that or have had any reports on that.

The File/Edit FSUIPC.ini issue is known and will be corrected in a future update. Not a major issue, but nice to have now and then.