Opencockpits Autobrake panel

This is a new forum for the OC4BAv4.
dlaque1

Opencockpits Autobrake panel

Post by dlaque1 »

Just bought the panel and i cant seem to get it to work...i dont see it on the list...anyway of making it work ? Have their V3 FMC and it works flawless with the software. Any help would be greatly appreciated...i fly PMDG 737 :)
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: Opencockpits Autobrake panel

Post by mvr1918 »

I am not sure which panel you have. Please send a link to the panel at Opencockpits.com
dlaque1

Post by dlaque1 »

mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

First you ahve to connect the panel's IDC cable to either an Expansion/Master card or an MIP card. (See documentation of panel)

You then have to link the panel's detected Expansion/Master in OC4BAv4/Config's Modules to MIP in Operation.

If you have other pin numbers than the default OC pin numbers you need to modify the script numbers for the panel.

See OC4BAv4 documentation.

Hope this clarify the issue a little bit for you.

It will work fine if you do this correctly
dlaque1

Post by dlaque1 »

"if you have other pin numbers than the default OC pin numbers you need to modify the script numbers for the panel"

Ok i think i have evrything right but still no go :( I dont understand how to find out the pin numbers...im a newbee at sioc :(p
I have the panel connected to a masterboard and the master hooked up to a USB expansion card...all Opencockpits hardware.
Really appreciate your help :)
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

If you start SIOC and click SIOC Monitor and connect to your AutoBrake panel's USBExp, you can check the numberings of the inputs.

If these numbers are the same as the ones used in the OCP4NGX script, there is no need to modify the script.

The numbering of the inputs/output should also be in the AutoBrake panel documentation