User scripts for NOT scripted modules are much needed

This is a new forum for the OC4BAv4.
mvr1918
Site Admin

User scripts for NOT scripted modules are much needed

Post by mvr1918 »

Hi,

There is still a few functions in the PMDG B737NGX that is not scripted by me. Mostly due to that I do not have these functions in my cockpit and lack of free time.

If you have scripted any missing functions that not are part of the default OCP4NGX_V4.6 / or OCP4NGX_v4.6P scripts, please send them to roarkrsp@gmail so other users benefit from your work.

The missing functions are:

WXR, RUDDER TRIM and LIGHT panels in PEDESTAL

LIGHT panels in MIP

OXY gauge in OVH-AFT
Alpin-Flier

Re: User scripts for NOT scripted modules are much needed

Post by Alpin-Flier »

Hi Roar

In the meantime my cockpit works really fine with OCP4NGX. But there is still a small problem. I don't get data for the oxy-needle in the aft-overhead. All other servos work fine besides the crew oxy. Is it possible that NGX or OCP does not provide this data for Var 1024? It is always on 0. Or will I have to refill somewhere the oxy tank? :D

Thanks for help and best regards
Urs
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

I believe the reason the OXY gauge was never scripted is the lack of a Variable for it in the SDK for the PMDG B737NGX.

I will take a closer look again and also check if it is available with the new SDK for the PMDG B737NGXu.
Alpin-Flier

Post by Alpin-Flier »

Well, in the PMDG SDK you find:

// Oxygen
unsigned char OXY_Needle; // Position 0...240
bool OXY_SwNormal; // true: NORMAL false: ON
bool OXY_annunPASS_OXY_ON;

and the first line is probably connected to Var 1024. But the value is always 0, meanwhile the gauge on the screen shows about 1600 psi. Thank you very much for having a look to it.

Best regards
Urs
Alpin-Flier

Post by Alpin-Flier »

Just another hint: in FSUIPC you can read the variable 6438 and it outputs the value 195 (in a range of 0 to 240), that corresponds to the screen value of around 1600 psi. That means that NGX does the job already.

Best regards
Urs