OCP4BA

This is a new forum for the OC4BAv4.
vidielo

OCP4BA

Post by vidielo »

Hello, I'm trying to install the program OC4BAv4, to use the Opencockpits MCP, when the window with the models of planes appears, I press config and another window appears, in which this active cockpit, I choose in the plane B737-800 and in scripts appear two , OCP4NGX_v4. 6.ssi and OCP4NGX_v4.6P.ssi, when I click on the first one, it appears in cockpit configuration, Z:\SIOC/OCP4NGX_v4.6.ssi And I think Z:SIOC... should not appear.
Can someone help me. Thank you. Greetings.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
vidielo

Re: OCP4BA

Post by vidielo »

return OC4BAv4, and?
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

I am not sure what you mean with "And I think Z:SIOC... should not appear"

What is the problem and what is text in PMDG B737.ini and what is the path to you SIOC folder?
vidielo

Post by vidielo »

Hello mvr1918, good morning, I have everything related to air simulation on a Z:\ disk, there they are, P3Dv4.5 and SIOC 7.03B2. As you are Norwegian and I am Spanish, sometimes in the translations things are lost and not well understood, we will try to understand each other. I want the B737 NGX plane to be understood with MCP and EFIS from Opencockpits, this is already done. Then install OC4BAv4 so that this hardware can be understood with the simulator. The first thing I don't know is where to create a folder called rksoftware, in P3Dv4.5 or SIOC. Once installed in SIOC OC4BAv4 when I run it, a window appears where I click on config and a new window appears OC4BAv4 Config, where I choose PMDG B737, in "cockpit figuration" appears .
Z:\SIOC\OCP4NGX_v4.ssi
MCPv2
EFIS captain.
And I think only OCP4NGX_v4.ssi should appear without, Z:SIOC. I hope you understood that. Kind regards.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

You can create a rksoftware folder to any place in your PC. It is just a folder to keep your rksoftware in.

When you run SIOX.exe and then click Config and you select PMDG B737 as airplane and OCP4NGX_v4.ssi as the script, a file called PMDG B737.ini is created with the needed configuration setup.

If your SIOC folder is in Z:\SIOC, the PMDG B737.ini file should have a line like:

CONFIG_FILE=Z:\SIOC\OCP4NGX_v4.ssi

Why do you believe this is wrong?

Are your MCP and EFIS working?
vidielo

Post by vidielo »

Hello mrv1918, I can't get the OC MCP to communicate with the simulator. The module works fine and I load and unzip OC4BAv4. in SIOC and when I click on OC4BA.exe nothing comes out. I don't know what to do anymore. Before the MCP even if you didn't see the numbers when you moved the potentiometers, the numbers moved in the simulator, but now they don't. Greetings
vidielo

Post by vidielo »

Hello, the OC MCP hardware may be the MCPv2 version.Greetings
vidielo

Post by vidielo »

Hello good afternoon, I don't know if I have explained myself well, when I click OC4Bv4, click config and the window disappears. I have the OC MCP v2.0, could it be not compatible with OC4bav4? Best regards
vidielo

Post by vidielo »

I have reinstalled OC4BAv4 and now when I click on OC4BA.exe the application is launched and when I click on config the following window appears. Uncontrolled exception of the application. If you click Continue the application will skip this error and try to continue. Clicking Exit will close the application immediately. Could not find the *.PMDG.ini file. Greetings
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

MCPv2 should work OK if the installation of OC4BAv4 and configuration is done correctly.

What is the text of your PMDG B737.ini and SIOC.ini files?

Both these files should be in your SIOC folder.

If you do not have any PMDG B737.ini, you have not run OC4BAv4's Config successfully.

You can also make a PMDG B737.ini configuration file.

In your case, if you only have the MCPv2:

[SIOC]
IOCP_port=8092
IOCP_timeout=4000
Minimized=Yes
toggle_delay=20
[IOCARDS MODULE]
IOCard_disable=No
IOCard_LPT=No
[FSUIPC MODULE]
FSUipcdisable=No
FSUipcRefresh=60
[IOCP CLIENTS MODULES]
IOCPini_delay=3000
IOCPclient0_disable=no
IOCPclient0_host=localhost
IOCPclient0_port=8099
IOCPclient1_disable=yes
IOCPclient1_host=localhost
IOCPclient1_port=8092
[SOUND MODULE]
Sound_disable=Yes
Volume=100
[*]
[PMDG B737]
CONFIG_FILE=C:\FlightSims Programs\SIOC\OCP4NGX_v4.6.ssi
MASTER=15,5,1,xx

Where xx should be the USB number you see in SIOC's Device window for MCPv2

also, check this, if you are using P3D:

"The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect "

Navigate to P3D’sredist/Interface/FSX-SP2-XPACK/retail/lib folder and run SimConnect.msi