Menu keys do not display in FMCV3 screens

This is a new forum for the OC4BAv4.
Daniel Gamboa

Menu keys do not display in FMCV3 screens

Post by Daniel Gamboa »

Hi.
I had to reinstall W10 and all programs again, including my FMCV3 Open Cockpits.
The problem I have is that the menu keys are not displayed automatically on the FMCV3 screens,
only in VC, so I have to drag and enlarge them to see it on the FMC screen.

I did a new configuration with OC4BAv4 / Config.
The folder path of the SIOC folder is D / SIOC.SIOC
I made the modification of the panel.cfg and add the [SDK]
EnableDataBroadcast = 1
I made the modification of the panel.cfg in SimObjects \ Airplanes \ PMDG \ PMDG 737-800NGX \ panel \ folder
The Master looks like this:
[MASTER = 13,13,1,39]
[MASTER = 23,13,1,43]
I can not find these file: SIOC.ini PMDG 737.ini
I would appreciate your help in correcting this problem.
Daniel Gamboa
mvr1918
Site Admin

Re: Menu keys do not display in FMCV3 screens

Post by mvr1918 »

The folder path of the SIOC folder is D / SIOC.SIOC
This seems strange, Should it be d:\SIOC?
I can not find these file: SIOC.ini PMDG 737.ini
Both files shold be in the D:\SIOC folder. IF not, you haven't installed and or made the configuration correctly.

You also need to save you FMC window settings as stated in the OC4BAv4 documentation.
Daniel Gamboa

Post by Daniel Gamboa »

Hi
Sorry. The pad is D/SIOC
The issue here is that before I did not have to click Captain's CDU screen and drag it to the FMC V3 and make the adjustment to the screen and then save it, this was made automatically by the program.
This action, drag and save the screens, does not bother me, but I have 9 screens in my simulator, and when I enlarge the FMC screens, to fit in the monitor, they superpose over the monitors of the MIP and the radios, and that looks horrible.
My question is. How can I avoid dragging the screens?
rgds
Daniel Gamboa
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

My question is. How can I avoid dragging the screens?
OC4BAv4 does not do anything with your screens. You have to make a one time setup of the screens in the flightsim. Then save it as stated in the OC4BAv4 documentation. ANd then use that specific saved file every time so the screens pop ups where you have saved them
Daniel Gamboa

Post by Daniel Gamboa »

Hello
Since I installed, first time with your help, by the way, the OC4BAv4, I never dragged or enlarged the menu of the VC screens, the menu appeared automatically on both screens of the FMC as soon as the program ran. It seems to me that this was done previously, not with the new versions of SIOC/OC4BAv4.
rgds
Daniel Gamboa
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

I know what OC4BAv4 is doing and what is not doing.
I repeat what I said above.

OC4BAv4 does not do anything with your screens. You have to make a one time setup of the screens in the flightsim. Then save it as stated in the OC4BAv4 documentation. ANd then use that specific saved file every time so the screens pop ups where you have saved them
Daniel Gamboa

Post by Daniel Gamboa »

Hi,

In that case, it is not worthwhile to continue asking you for help, it seems that you did not understand what is happening. I'll keep looking for someone to tell me what I did wrong to correct it.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. You can close this matter.
rgds
Daniel Gamboa
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

If you do not want help, that is OK with me.
Daniel Gamboa

Post by Daniel Gamboa »

Hi.
Please don't get me wrong. It's not that I don't want your help, in fact, your help in the past made it possible for my computers to work, but at this point, you maintain your position that the FMC needs to be adjusted and I say that NEVER from the first time I managed to install them, I repeat NEVER I had the need to adjust them, drag or save them to the FMC V3 screens, they simply appeared possessed on the screens, since the first time I ran the OC4BAv4 and even if I have to reinstall the FS or the PMDG 738 for any reason. Why that happened before and not now? I will keep searching.
I reiterate my thanks for your help.
Greetings