Unhandled Exception error

aaronlunn

Unhandled Exception error

Post by aaronlunn »

Hello,

Just recently my P3D Starter has been receiving a unhandled exception error after entering the airport ICAO. Starter is unable to retrieve airport runways or gates and the program is not able to place the aircraft, therefore not allowing me to “set flight.” I have Make Rnwys 5.11 installed. I have run it successfully with no resolution to the unhandled exception error. Interestingly when I run Make Rnwys it creates runways.xml and runways2.xml. If I try to erase one, it automatically runs Make Rnwys and recreates the files.

Aaron
Attachments
CCFB6377-4922-4816-B76A-2E0821043E0B.jpeg
CCFB6377-4922-4816-B76A-2E0821043E0B.jpeg (255.79 KiB) Viewed 1404 times
8613B4BB-2459-4746-8574-FD9585A4121C.jpeg
8613B4BB-2459-4746-8574-FD9585A4121C.jpeg (238.04 KiB) Viewed 1404 times
aaronlunn

Re: Unhandled Exception error

Post by aaronlunn »

Hello All,

Here is an update.

Roar sent me a P3D Starter update which has solved my unhandled exception error in regards to scenery! I am able to run the MakeRwys 5.11 in " Create new Databases" successfully.

My issue now is that the green text line next to the "Create Flight" tab does not auto-populate when an aircraft is selected after linking the aircraft to a scenario in settings. When I type my saved flight file name in the green text box next to the "Create Flight" tab, the flight is installed into P3D! The only hiccup for me seems to be the fact that the linked scenario doesn't auto-populate.

Thanks,

Aaron
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

The only hiccup for me seems to be the fact that the linked scenario doesn't auto-populate.
I can confirm that there is a bug with the auto-populate field.

As the new scenario is created OK, I won't correct this bug at this time.
kerguden

Post by kerguden »

i am having same issue with p3dstarter to start my flight on my cockpit setup.

I solved the problem to start the program for the moment, all the time runways.xml files adding the third line in the xml file and i need to delete them each time.
For the moment program starts anyhow but when i wright airport icao code comes up Unhandled exception error.
I wanted to try rwysmaker 4.91 which is older version but i also could not find the file.... I cannot go further here...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.FixedSizeReader.ReadPacket(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.StartReceiveBlob(Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.CheckCompletionBeforeNextReceive(ProtocolToken message, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ForceAuthentication(Boolean receiveFirst, Byte[] buffer, AsyncProtocolRequest asyncRequest, Boolean renegotiation)
at System.Net.Security.SslState.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult lazyResult)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Net.TlsStream.ProcessAuthentication(LazyAsyncResult result)
at System.Net.TlsStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.PooledStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeaders(Boolean async)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at P3D_Scenario_Loader.Form1.TextBoxICAO_TextChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.OnTextChanged(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WmReflectCommand(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.8.9181.0 built by: NET481REL1LAST_C
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
p3dStarter
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/kergu/Belgeler/Prepar3D%20v5%20Add-ons/rksoftware%20p3dStarter/p3dStarter.exe
----------------------------------------
System.Windows.Forms
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

Fixed with new p3dStarter update.

Request an update if you have issues with the version you are using.
Send request to roarkrsp@gmail.com