Re: Main Panel DU

Post by mvr1918 »

What is this?

1271 CPT_LOWER_DU 0001
1272 CPT_MAIN_DU 0100
biggstuff

Post by biggstuff »

Those were the Binary values in the console, I just neglected the many leading zeros and wrote down the last 4 digits as the leading zeros were the same.
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

Still do not know were 1271 and 1272 come from
biggstuff

Post by biggstuff »

My appologies
2372 and 2371
I edited my earlier submission
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

Looks like you MIP DU sends an event 2372 with a value of 4 to the airplane that will set its virtual DU to 4 as can be seen in the image.

The only reason the virtual DU should move is when the aiplane receives an change in the value of the Event 2372.
It could be a bad connection to the switch connectors in the MIP.

You have to try and chack. YOu have now all tools that is availbale to find the problem.
biggstuff

Post by biggstuff »

I have gone through the connections and in fact removed and reinstalled the connection.
However, my mismatch keeps happening, now immediately after I open the Oi4FS and many times when power bus changes.
Not sure why my MIP DUs are still sending different numbers from what it is set to the virtual cockpit.
mvr1918
Site Admin

Post by mvr1918 »

I do not remember if you have tried to test without the GOFlight hardware connected at all. Only using the Opencockpit hardware connected to the PC.
biggstuff

Post by biggstuff »

No I have not done that so that would be my next thing to try. What I tried earlier was not starting the Goflight software, which meant I could not use the modules and only use the the virtual cockpit. But I am definitely going to try that.
I am very baffled as to how this seems not to be a common issue, but so far only heard of it from the first person that started the thread and myself. It seems it must be coming from something specific to our set up.
He had the single MIP and I have the dual seater MIP with some Goflight modules (MCP, 1 EFIS and the others switches for some overhead stuff)
But I am going to unplug all Goflight stuff from the computer before startup.
One thing is for sure it will have nothing to do with my yoke and TQ. I change my TQ from a Goflight TQ pro to a CPY motorized and my yoke from the Thrustmaster boeing edition to a Agronn.
I will try this sometime this week and report back.
Last edited by biggstuff on Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
idj4

Post by idj4 »

I have the problem too. I mentioned it in my first post on this forum.

viewtopic.php?p=4248#p4248

I haven’t been on the sim for some months now, but I assume the problem is still there. I will have to look.

Regards.

Ian
biggstuff

Post by biggstuff »

idj4 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:03 pm I have the problem too. I mentioned it in my first post on this forum.

viewtopic.php?p=4248#p4248

I haven’t been on the sim for some months now, but I assume the problem is still there. I will have to look.

Regards.

Ian
OK, I am not the odd ball out here. I almost thought I did something wrong with the wiring. Which I have gone over and tighten extra securely. And since mine mostly happens with power changes and light test I really thought it was my wiring. Because when buss changes I it actually looks and sound like real load shedding from a real electrical panel and my actual lights will flicker.